Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

[Сontest] "As a ship name?"

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 7

Опрос: So shall it float... (8 пользователей проголосовало)

Should the name be changed (Instead of TADAR)?

1. Yes, we should come up with another (3 голосов [42.86%])

Процент голосов: 42.86%

2. No, TADAR is quite good (2 голосов [28.57%])

Процент голосов: 28.57%

3. I don't care (2 голосов [28.57%])

Процент голосов: 28.57%

Голосовать

#1 Armund

Armund

Младший модератор

• Модератор
  • 149 сообщений
  • ГородВладивосток

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 11:37

Often, especially at first, to pop up the comments about not really enjoying the project name.
Until we were "in print", there is a possibility to change it.
In this regard,

we announce a CONTEST!

contest_banner_2.gif

Affect the development of the project, enter your name in the story!

The post should contain:
1. The name of the game
2. The story was to justify the title. Preferably in detail.
3. Your comments: why this name is suitable.

The name must meet certain criteria:
1. Linguistic universality. In this case, it should be English, but to be harmonious and to us. Not necessarily an already existing word. "TADAR" we usually have elven origin.
2. Uniqueness. Also unwanted are derived from LOCO, etc. Have to come up with something new.
3. Brevity and sonority. If the name is long, you should have a convenient shorthand or abbreviation.
4. Capacity.. The name should reflect your game universe, covering everything in it.
5. Preferable format is "GAME addition". Type TADAR: awakening of darkness or LOCO: evolution (God forgive me). Here you can even take existing awakening of darkness if it fits to the main name in the future, this part will continually change.

Example of correct post:

1. TADAR:Awakening Of Darkness

2. According to legend, formed by people from TIADAR elven - magic world.

3. TADAR - the name of the world in which the action will occur, therefore we covered all the events and no further conflict with the content will not occur. Since the game is scheduled to fight with evil spirits and various dark beastly, Chronicles should be associated with the word darkness. But if you look at a map for the game and the source of evil, it will be clear that matter are just the same with darkness. Awakening Of Darkness - the awakening of the darkness - evil only came into the world, and then how it will all evolve :)

An example of an incorrect post:

1. MOCO

The guaranteed prize for the winner:

PASS CLOSED ALPHA TEST!

tkDmtSZXy-8.jpg

As well as bonuses in the game for its release!

Possible prizes for a perfect match!

The preliminary contest will be completed on: 1 June. It can be extended.

P.S. Note that the final decision is left to the developers. In this subject we help them make the right! ^_^
P.P.S. Write PM about mistakes in translation

Изображение

#2 iRediKurou

iRediKurou

Комьюнити-менеджер

• Администратор
  • 599 сообщений
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 18:01

The translation was edited.

#3 Legend of Me

Legend of Me

Pre-Alfa Test: Pioneer

• Альфа тестер
  • 24 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 18:07

We post the suggestion here? If so, here is my :

1. Worlds at War: The Rise of the Forgotten 
  2. Well since there are two factions (good/evil), thus the name Worlds at War. The Rise of the Forgotten are supposed to reflect on the fact that the game was abandoned and now like a phoenix it's coming back from the time long past aka 5 years. But there is one more meaning to that, the fact that it's predecessor was LAND OF CHAOS, I'm putting it because the chaos has returned back to the lands.
  3. In the world where peace has been dominant for tens of thousands of years, people have all but forgotten the meaning of war... Eventually everything will come to an end... Humans, elves, goblins, fairies, beast-man, trolls and others take the peace for granted, built upon the remains of heroes who gave their lives for the sake of others who fought and defeated the ancient darkens which rose up from dept of the earth... Now that same darkness has come back... slowly... silently... spreading around the world and waking up their minions and servants to rise once again...It's up to you to chose where your loyalty lies! Chose wisely because YOU decide the fate of this world! 

#4 Legend of Me

Legend of Me

• Альфа тестер
  • 24 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 18:25

Fast question since Gennady on facebook isn't replying to my question: Can we post more than 1? I have 3 more suggestions. And if we can post more, should I make separate posts or edit the current one and add it there.

PS:  I will delete this so it dont take place as soon I get answer.

#5 iRediKurou

iRediKurou

Комьюнити-менеджер

• Администратор
  • 599 сообщений
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 18:44

Fast question since Gennady on facebook isn't replying to my question: Can we post more than 1? I have 3 more suggestions. And if we can post more, should I make separate posts or edit the current one and add it there.

PS:  I will delete this so it dont take place as soon I get answer.

Any amount.

#6 mixit11

mixit11

• Альфа тестер
  • 10 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Апрель 2016 - 19:11

WOW I accidentally closed up the browser and my whole post went to shit... -.- OH MY...

Anyways...

1. SOTAD - Story of the Ancient Dragon

2. The Ancient Dragon from the Dragon's Lair, the 8v8 map. I always treated him as a God, or a God's Messanger for the LOCO world, thus why I think he should have rights to the name of the game. To me the story could be something like...

This world of chaos... It needs a true leader, a hero, who will unite the nations, someone who will be the judgement for the evil, and the king for the good. The strongest hero of the world, this is what I seek... I am already old, soon I will turn into ashes. My people! Kneel before me that one last time! Now go... fight each other, until the last one is standing, then he will become a new God... ~Ancient Dragon

Two nations, Force of Nature and Army of Purgatory both are fighting each other for ages. This was always what the Dragon Gods loved to watch. The wars between earth and hell. But now... there is only one Dragon God left, which everyone call The Ancient Dragon. He has lived for past 500 years, watching the wars constantly. People are already used to give blood as a sacrifice, on the Dragon Lair, but... This God... is not like the other ones, which have already died... This God... got boring of watching human flesh. The Ancient Dragon seeks balance and justice. He made *put the names of the HQ bosses here, I don't know how they're called* to protect both of nations. He planned to stop them from destroying each other's homes, but it didn't work. People are too much used to war already for anything to change and the Ancient Dragon haven't got enough powers to stop them. He now seeks a hero, who will understand his ideas, who will follow his truth and who will judge the world, being totally indifferent. He needs a strong and responsible fighter who will acknowledge what he wants this world to become. And this is how the Glorified Drake League was created. Fighters and Mages from the whole world are trying to get into GDL, to help the nations in the war and to prove they're worth being the next God. All of them want to be the best, all of them want to have the power, but who will be wise enough to impress the Ancient Dragon? We will see...

Basically that would mean the Ancient Dragon of the Dragon Lair 8v8 map would be the God, he would seek a hero to become next God, the Glorified Drake League would be created by *put any imagined character that can happen to exist in the game, but not a playable character, like Idk... for example Ellan's dad or something, he was actually a nobility from what I remember*, and every hero that will be playable in the game somehow got into the GDL and now they're fighting to witness their fate, which all of them think is being a next God of the world.

3. I think that would be pretty cool, because not only this isn't a bad option, but also - the main map of the game could be Ancient Dragon Lair, the 8v8 map. Not saying it has to be some competetive map, because it's just stupid deathmatch map, but what I mean is that every MOBA game have as the main map some stupid Top, Mid, Bot map, which basically looks the same in everygame. Here as the main theme map (THEME, NOT MAIN TOURNY OR STH MAP, ONLY MAIN THEME) would be something totally different. And thus is what could bring people to the game as well, something that isn't 100% copy of others games.

Btw - I haven't read any stories of the other games so If something like that already exist in any MOBA then I'm sorry, can change this as much as you need.

Also... my english is poor I tried my best, but sometimes it might really sound bad so sorry.

#7 iRediKurou

iRediKurou

Комьюнити-менеджер

• Администратор
  • 599 сообщений
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 02 Июнь 2016 - 16:14

Thank you for participating in the contest! Results will be announced in 2 weeks.

#8 iRediKurou

iRediKurou

Комьюнити-менеджер

• Администратор
  • 599 сообщений
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 16 Июнь 2016 - 21:44

We apologize for the delay.

Winner of the competition was defined!

Contest winner: mixit11

By the entire team developers we congratulations! He was assigned group in the  Alpha Tester!
We contact the winner via PM and will tell more about the admission to the closed alpha test.
In the future, will be raffled tolerances on alpha / beta test. We hope for more active participation in competitions!
We thank all members for their participation!

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных