Перейти к содержимому

Добро пожаловать на игровой форум TADAR: Awakening of Darkness!
Welcome to the game forum TADAR: Awakening of Darkness!
  •  
  • Start New Topic

Фотография

Just Read Pls Lol

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 3

#1 OFFLINE   mixit11

mixit11

Пользователь

• Альфа тестер
  • 14 сообщений
  • Joined 2 Years, 7 Months and 21 Days

Отправлено 06 Ноябрь 2017 - 01:36

Hello,

I don't know where to put this thread so I just write it here. I have 2 things to say basically. 

1) If you will ever want to translate your game from english to other european languages (whenever it gets translated from russian to english ofc) then I am up to help to translate it to polish. :) 

2) Question: Are you gonna put in the character voices from old LOCO or they are copyrighted? Are you planning on getting new voiceover? 

#2 OFFLINE   iRediKurou

iRediKurou

Комьюнити-менеджер

• Администратор
  • 602 сообщений
  • Joined 2 Years, 8 Months and 26 Days
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 08 Ноябрь 2017 - 10:36

1) Well, we will take into account your proposal for translation into another language.
2) Old voices are protected by copyright. It is planned to order new voices for the characters.

#3 OFFLINE   mixit11

mixit11

Пользователь

• Альфа тестер
  • 14 сообщений
  • Joined 2 Years, 7 Months and 21 Days

Отправлено 24 Ноябрь 2017 - 00:18

1) Well, we will take into account your proposal for translation into another language.
2) Old voices are protected by copyright. It is planned to order new voices for the characters.

Great, is there gonna be some casting? I believe you will not have problems with finding voice actors, but if there will be casting, I would be interested in it. :)

#4 OFFLINE   DynnochkaMip

DynnochkaMip

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 2 сообщений
  • Joined 1 Month and 27 Days

Отправлено 09 Декабрь 2017 - 13:40

maybe the messages could be highlighted senders point of view until they are read

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных

Уважаемый Гость, пройдите Регистрацию или выполните Вход в свою учетную запись, чтобы получить полный доступ к форуму!

Dear Guest, please Sign up or Sign in to your account to get full access to the forum!